Vanilla Minecraft’s world is infinite and developing every part will take a lot of space. With the World Limiter Mod 1.16.4/1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4, your world will be limited to a specified area.
What the Mod is About?
Created by UpcraftLP, the mod makes an invisible boundary that limits the world. When a player reaches the boundary, he or she will be teleported to the other side – creating an effect of a spherical world. Non-player entities will keep their momentum after teleporting. The mod can also create world border for each dimension and configure them individually.
World Limiter Mod Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
If the infinite world is bothering you, or if you are having some disk space problem due to the file size of the infinite world, then we highly recommend installing this mod.
World Limiter Mod Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.