Make your railways safer and more interactive with the help of this mod called Signals. Created by username MineMaarten, this mod adds signals to the game.
What the Mod Offers
Signals Mod adds a variety of signals to the game with similar behavior to the signals found in OpenTTD and Factorio mods. The signals are based on real-life train signals and are designed to be used by rail systems and minecarts. Apart from the signals, the mod also contains a new routing system for better management and control over vanilla minecarts.Signals Mod Showcase
How to Install Signals Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
Signals Mod only requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to be installed. To properly install the mod, follow the steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge mod at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %appdata%.
- Go to ‘.minecraft’ folder.
- Copy the downloaded mod file to the mods folder inside your Minecraft directory
- Have fun.
Should You Install It?
The mod adds a well balanced and compact way to manipulate and manage rail tracks and minecarts. If you love making complex mine cart routes, then this mod is for you.