Add a bunch of new banner patterns to vanilla Minecraft and expand the banner-making possibilities with Additional Banners Mod created by the mod developer Darkhax.
What the mod is about?
The mod adds over 25 new banner patterns to the game based on various items found in vanilla. These patterns can be applied by putting a banner in a crafting grid alongside the item or block that has a new pattern. All the new patterns can be dyed in any of the 16 vanilla Minecraft colors.
Additional Banners Mod Showcase
How to Install Additional Banners Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge mod to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
If you enjoy making a variety of banners, then this mod is for you. The mod expands the pattern combination and allows the players to make wonderful new banners that were previously not possible.