Rivers in Minecraft are beautiful, but they are stagnant. The Streams mod improves vanilla rivers by adding real flowing water!
What the Mod is About?
Created by the mod developer delvr, this mod introduces real flowing rivers with a true current to Minecraft. These rivers are generated throughout the world with multiple sources. The river flows down the terrain through various slopes and waterfalls and will make Minecraft more dynamic and realistic.
Streams Mod Showcase
How to Install Streams Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download FarSeek API mod.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
The mod makes rivers more dynamic, beautiful and realistic. There is no downside to installing the mod unless you like the vanilla stagnant river.