Created by mod developer Tomdodd4598, NuclearCraft is a modern technology mod that features modern physics.
What the Mod Offers
NuclearCraft mod features blocks, items, tools, machinery, and more based on the modern Nuclear energy and power. The mod is highly customizable and features compatibility with tons of other technology mods such as Redstone Flux. The mod features in-depth nuclear fuel system featuring a whopping 52 different fuel types, multiblock fusion reactions, particle accelerators, and many more.
How to Install NuclearCraft Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
The mod is very well-made and has many features including an in-depth look at nuclear technology and more.