Rope-like wires no longer cutting it? Replace them with high-capacity wires from Industrial Wires Mod created by username Malte0811.
What the Mod Offers
Industrial Wires Mod is a mod add-on for the Immersive Engineering mod. The mod features EU-transmitting IE-style wires that will be available if the IC2 mod is installed. The mod adds new wires and blocks that are able to process and convert IE mod’s energy to IC2. The mod also features HV/ Electronics stuffs like control panels, Marx generators, and so much more.
Industrial Wires Mod Showcase
How to Install Industrial Wires Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download and install Immersive Engineering and Industrial Craft 2 Mods along with their required mods.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
The mod adds new things to Immersive Engineering mod. But the main part of the mod is an integration between IE (Immersive Engineering) and IC2 (IndustrialCraft 2). If you are using both mods, then this mod is a must-have to allow the two mods to work together seamlessly!