Add petroleum to your world with Immersive Petroleum! Created by username Flaxbeard, this mod is a lightweight content add-on for the popular mod immersive engineering.
What the Mod Offers
Immersive Petroleum mod introduces oil and ways to extract and process the oil to gain progress with the Immersive Engineering mod. With the mod installed, finding oil and utilizing oil allows the player to create his/her own oil empire that has portable generators, multiblock machines, motorboats, towers, and many many more.
Immersive Petroleum Mod Showcase
How to Install Immersive Petroleum Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download and install Immersive Engineering mod and all its required files.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
The add-on mod adds new wonderful content to an already great mod. We highly recommend installing this mod addon.