Create wonderful structures with the rounded pillars from Corail Pillar Mod 1.13/1.12.2!
What is the Mod About?
Created by the talented mod developer Corail31, the mod adds 2 kinds of rounded pillars to the game that uses vanilla textures. These pillars come in various sizes and can be crafted using various materials like bricks, magma, concrete, glowstone, hardened clay, and more. The mod also features thin pillars that are perfect for interior decorations. Ladders and torches can also be placed on pillars to create a more diverse design.
Corail Pillar Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The new pillars are beautiful and can be crafted using various materials. Some pillars also have beautiful markings and patterns making them perfect for fancy structures. We highly recommend installing this mod.
Corail Pillar Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.