Add a unique tombstone to Minecraft that stores the player’s items upon death with Corail Tombstone mod by mod developer Corail31.
What the Mod is About?
Corail Tombstone adds a medieval-themed tombstone to the game that stores the player’s items upon death and gives the player a “key” item when he/she resurrects. This key item allows the player to locate and open the tomb and can be upgraded to allow the player to instantly teleport to the tomb. The mod also features some magical items that require the Grave’s Soul. The mod can also be customized.
Corail Tombstone Mod Showcase
How to Install Corail Tombstone Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
Unlike other gravestone and tombstone mods out there, this mod provides many new features and is highly customizable. We highly recommend installing this mod.