Register a new custom dimension or edit and change existing ones with this wonderful Dimension control mod – Just Enough Dimensions.
What is the Mod About?
Created by username Masa, this mod allows the player to create and register his/her own custom dimension or change the properties of existing one. All dimension registration and configs are done through a simple JSON config file. The mod also have several gaming features and settings like enabled force game modes, separate world borders, and so much more.
Just Enough Dimensions Mod Showcase
How to Install Just Enough Dimensions Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
If you are planning on using multiple dimensions at once or have a mod that installs or create new dimensions, then you might want to consider installing this mod to better manage the new dimensions.