Register a new custom dimension or edit and change existing ones with this wonderful Dimension control mod – Just Enough Dimensions 1.13/1.12.2.
What is the Mod About?
Created by username Masa, this mod allows the player to create and register his/her own custom dimension or change the properties of existing one. All dimension registration and configs are done through a simple JSON config file. The mod also have several gaming features and settings like enabled force game modes, separate world borders, and so much more.
Just Enough Dimensions Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
If you are planning on using multiple dimensions at once or have a mod that installs or create new dimensions, then you might want to consider installing this mod to better manage the new dimensions.
Just Enough Dimensions Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.