Tired of always creating a back up of the pre-made maps you downloaded? Then install the LockDown Mod 1.13/1.12.2 by username Adubbz.
What the Mod Offers
The LockDown Mod is a simple small mod that aims to prevent pre-made maps from being permanently destroyed. The mod functions by creating a duplicate of a given map when creating a new world so you don’t have to manually create backups. The mod has GUI elements that can be disabled or removed according to the players’ preferences.
Silent’s Gems Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod only requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
The LockDown mod adds a nice utility and option that prevents you from breaking downloaded adventure maps, and your favorite world. The mod is very helpful when you have more than one player playing in the same computer unit.
Lockdown Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.