Tired of having a dozen types of the same copper and silver ingots in your game? Then the B.A.S.E. mod is for you! This tool and library mod was developed by the team called The Acronym Coders and has a cool solution to various modding problems.
What the Mod Offers
B.A.S.E. mod solves various mod conflict problems by creating a customized package that can take care of duplicate problems with ingots, plates, gems, dust, ores, blocks, and more. The mod generates all the resources you need in the lunch and uses only 1 template texture for each resource with the same name and adds only a color layer to improve game performance by reducing the textures the game needs to load.
B.A.S.E. Mod Installation
As both a tool and library mod, this mod only requires Minecraft Forge to use and can easily be installed by following the steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge at least once to generate the necessary folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Drag and drop the mod file to the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder located in %appdata%.
Should You Install It?
If you are having trouble playing with dozens of mods at the same time, especially if you have mods that add the same ore and ingot, then this mod is really helpful.
B.A.S.E Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.