Improve your world’s architectures with the wonderful Architecture Craft mod by gcewing.
What the Mod is About?
Architecture Craft mod 1.10.2/1.8.9 provides a huge variety of aesthetic-pleasing blocks including sloped roofs, window frames, arches, round blocks, pillars, and more. The mod is focused on providing a classical architectural theme. The blocks added by this mod can be crafted mostly from vanilla materials. The mod also adds various blocks that are dependent on other mods’ materials.
Architecture Craft Mod Installation
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The blocks added by this mod are all good-looking so we highly recommend installing this mod especially if you love creating wonderful structures and designing interiors.
Architecture Craft Mod 1.10.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.