Moving World mod by username bk1325, is a library mod that allows dynamically moving and flying blocks in Minecraft 1.13/1.12.2 and 1.11.2.
What the Mod Offers
The library mod contains files, resources, and codes for making blocks dynamically move and fly. This library mod is used on various mods that have flying structures like the very popular mod Davinci’s Vessels. The mod also contains codes that allow blocks to function and interact even inside an entity state.
Moving World Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge mod to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
The mod is required by some of the very popular mods including Davinci’s Vessels mod. The mod is also helpful if you plan on making similar mods yourself.
MovingWorld Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.