Intercept incoming messages and notifications with ChatFlow Mod. Created by the mod developer Vazkii, the mod allows the player to intercept messages using regular expressions.
What the Mod Offers
ChatFlow is a simple mod that makes it possible to intercept various messages and notifications using regular expressions. To open the GUI, you can press F12 by default. All keybinds can be configured in the in-game menu. The mod can be used in various other things including having your own bedtime message, or as a server-wide notification when someone uses something inappropriate.
ChatFlow Mod Showcase
How to Install ChatFlow Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
The mod is used mainly for customizing some texts and can be used for immersion or for server warning.