Configure your health or let the mod automatically configure your health for you with Scaling Health Mod by SilentChaos512.
What the Mod is About?
The mod features a difficult system that is individually suited to each player. The mod can make Minecraft harder or a lot easier depending on how you set the mod. The mod tracks the configuration uniquely for each player so some player can have high health while others have low. The mod can also set area difficulties, distance from spawn difficulty, and so much more. The highly configurable mod is suited for server gameplays or when creating your own unique world for everyone to enjoy.
Scaling Health Mod Showcase
How to Install Scaling Health Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download SilentLib Mod.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
If you have been playing Minecraft long enough, you’ll eventually find it too easy and hope you can somehow change some few things, this mod allows the player to completely change the difficulty and health of players and mobs along with other helpful options suitable for server playing. A very useful and wonderful mod.