Know the exact remaining health of the mob you are looking at with the simple yet highly effective Mod called ToroHealth Damage Indicators 1.13/1.12.2 by ToroCraft.
What the mod is about?
The mod adds a simple and clean HUD that displays health bars for entities and players that you aim your crosshair on. The HUD is displayed on the top left corner of the player’s screen and can be configured to displayed either heart icons or health bars. The mod also displays damage particles for a better experience.
ToroHealth Damage Indicators Mod 1.13 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge mod to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
If you are not using any other HUD mods similar to this, then we recommend you install at least one. In comparison with other similar mods, this mod features a simple and straightforward look that works well with vanilla Minecraft.
ToroHealth Damage Indicators Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.