Toast Control mod is a simple yet helpful mod created by username Shadows_of_fire.
What the Mod is About?
As the name implies, the mod allows the user to control what toasts show up in vanilla Minecraft. By default, Minecraft shows all toasts including the ones for recipes, the narrator, tutorials, and advancements. With this mod installed, you can control what toast shows up allowing you to disable certain parts. By default, the mod disables toasts for recipes and tutorials.Toast Control Mod Showcase
How to Install Toast Control Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside the Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
Unless the toasts bother you a lot, there is no real reason for installing this mod.