Add a special torch to your home to prevent monsters from spawning with the TorchMaster mod 1.13/1.12.2. Keep your place safe and lighted by installing this mod.
What the Mod Offers
The mod adds a special torch that can prevent mobs from naturally spawning in a configurable radius. The torch is a little bit hard to craft and consumes two diamonds and two gold blocks. The torch only blocks natural spawning. Mob spawners will still work even when placed near the special torch.
The TorchMaster mod also dread lamp which prevents spawning of passive mobs and animals, as well as a new block called terrain lighter that automatically places torches to a specific area.
TorchMaster Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
As a Forge-based mod, Torch Master requires Minecraft Forge. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge at least once to generate the necessary files.
- Download the TorchMasters Mod using the link below.
- Drag and drop the file to ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
Should You Install It?
If you are having trouble from mobs randomly spawning near your base, you might want to install this mod and use the special torch.
TorchMaster Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.