The HWYLA mod, short for Here’s What You’re Looking at, is a fork version and alternate mod for the very popular WAILA (What Am I Looking At).
What the Mod Offers
The mod is similar to the mod it was based on but has some few changes along with various display support. The mod features a native inventory display support, liquid display support, furnace and machine progress display support, custom color theme, and many more.
HWYLA Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
To install this mod, follow the easy steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft at least once to generate the necessary folders.
- Download the HWYLA mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Drag and drop the mod file to the mods folder.
Should You Install It?
The mod is really helpful in a lot of ways. It functions just the same as the WAILA mod 1.13/1.12.2 but has some differences and native support that makes it better when installed as is.
Hwyla Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.