The HWYLA mod, short for Here’s What You’re Looking at, is a fork version and alternate mod for the very popular WAILA (What Am I Looking At).
What the Mod Offers
The mod is similar to the mod it was based on but has some few changes along with various display support. The mod features a native inventory display support, liquid display support, furnace and machine progress display support, custom color theme, and many more.
HWYLA Mod Installation
To install this mod, follow the easy steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft at least once to generate the necessary folders.
- Download the HWYLA mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Drag and drop the mod file to the mods folder.
Should You Install It?
The mod is really helpful in a lot of ways. It functions just the same as the WAILA mod but has some differences and native support that makes it better when installed as is.
Hwyla Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.