Add new features to the popular Tinkers’ Construct mod with this cool mod-addon by KnightMiner – Tinkers’ Compliment Mod 1.16.4/1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4!
What is the Mod About?
Tinkers’ Compliment mod adds features and mod compatibility to the popular Tinkers’ Construct mod while doing its best not to be in the way of the original mod. The mod addon has many new features including a small version of smeltery called melter, a furnace block that can power a melter called heater, a strong and new armor set called Manyullyn armor, a new sledge hammer (if Ex Nihilo mod is present), and a lot more.
Tinkers’ Compliment Mod Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod add-on has many new features including some cool mod-integrations for other popular mods. We highly recommend checking the mod out if you are already using the Tinkers’ Construct mod.
Tinkers’ Complement Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.