Alter some key values to Tinkers’ Construct with Tinkers’ Addons. Created by username oitsjustjose, this mod changes some aspects to the popular Tinkers’ Construct mod.
What the Mod Offers
Tinkers’ Addons is a straightforward mod that adds four new modifiers to Tinkers’ Construct 2.0 mod. The first modifier is the Auto Repair modifier that caps at level 5. The other modifiers are Bonus Modifiers I, II, and III.
Tinkers’ Addons Mod Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the Tinkers’ Construct mod and all its required mods.
- Download the Tinkers’ Addons mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put all the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
If you plan on using (or already using the mod) Tinkers’ Construct, this addon gives some nice addition to the selection of modifiers listed in the mod.
Tinkers’ Addons Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.