Ever wanted to play the horror-filled AbyssalCraft mod using the AbyssalCraft Integration mod.
What is the Mod About?
The mod is a separate part of the AbyssalCraft mod that handles mod integration between the main mod and other popular mods such as Tinkers’ Construct, Better Questing, Not Enough Items, ThaumCraft, Equivalent Exchange 3, MinteTweaker 3, ProjectE, mods that use OreDictionary, and more.
How to Install AbyssalCraft Integration Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download and install AbyssalCraft mod and all its required files.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
AbyssalCraft is a great mod and this mod add-on adds proper mod integration to make the game more seamless.