Make your Minecraft experience a lot more interesting with this cool mod from iChun – Morph 1.13/1.12.2! Turn into any monster you defeat and surprise other players!
What the Mod Offers
The mod has a simple yet unique premise, the player will turn into the mob he/she last defeated. This includes silverfishes, twilight forest mobs, mo’ creature mobs, ore spawns, and even other players. You may also select previously defeated enemies or creatures and morph into it! The mod is best played in Multiplayer mode!
Players will also gain various abilities depending on the mob they possessed – it’s odd to find a walking bat, right?
Morph Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download iChunUtil Mod.
- Download the Morph mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
The mod is quite interesting and will Minecraft a funnier and wackier place. Although it can be used in single player, it is more fun to trick other players when playing in multiplayer.
Morph Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.