In Control is a simple mod that gives the players the ability to control mob spawning and more.
What the mod is about?
The mod allows the player to have full control over where mobs are allowed to spawn based on a rule system. The mod allows to block mobs from spawning when certain conditions are met, change the zombies summoning aid, add or remove spawn rules, and even change the monster drop.
In Control Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge mod to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
The mod is especially helpful when you are running a server with a certain theme as you can change the mob spawning and mob loot.
In Control! Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.