Make icy and snowy biomes more realistic by adding cute penguins from Waddles mod 1.13/1.12.2. Created by username Girafi and his team, the mod adds some cute penguins to the game with realistic sound effects.
What the Mod Offers
Waddles Mod adds some cute Adélie penguins that waddle around with cute realistic sound. These new friendly mobs provide a great atmosphere to icy biomes, cold beaches, snowy sub biomes, frozen rivers, and more. The mod also supports all snowy biome that is not tagged as a forest added by other mods.
Waddles Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod only requires the modding API Minecraft Forge. To properly install the mod, follow the steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge mod at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %appdata%.
- Go to ‘.minecraft’ folder.
- Copy the downloaded mod file to the mods folder inside your Minecraft directory
Should You Install It?
The penguin mobs added by this mod provides a nice atmosphere for icy biomes and their look fits vanilla Minecraft perfectly. We highly recommend installing this mod on top of your mod pack for added immersion.
Waddles Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.