Become a denizen of the dark with Vampirism mod by mod developer Maxanier. This mod will turn your character into a blood-sucking vampire.
What the mod is about?
The mod has two main features and every other part of the mod revolves around these two.
Become a Vampire
With the mod installed, you have an option to become a vampire. Being a vampire has many benefits, but also a lot of drawbacks. To become a vampire, you must either manually inject some vampire blood in you, or get bitten by a vampire and survive. As a vampire, you won’t get hungry for normal food but instead would require some blood. By leveling your vampiric powers, you’ll eventually become stronger and faster.
Become a Vampire Hunter
If you don’t like to be a vampire, then you can become vampire hunter with the goal of hunting down these evil creatures. Equip yourself with the new crossbow weapon and jump into action!
Vampirism Mod Showcase
How to Install Vampirism Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge mod to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- (Optional) Install GuideAPI to get a guidebook.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
If you ever fancy of becoming a vampire or fighting against one, then this mod is definitely for you.