Become a denizen of the dark with Vampirism mod by mod developer Maxanier. This mod will turn your character into a blood-sucking vampire.
What the mod is about?
The mod has two main features and every other part of the mod revolves around these two.
Become a Vampire
With the mod installed, you have an option to become a vampire. Being a vampire has many benefits, but also a lot of drawbacks. To become a vampire, you must either manually inject some vampire blood in you, or get bitten by a vampire and survive. As a vampire, you won’t get hungry for normal food but instead would require some blood. By leveling your vampiric powers, you’ll eventually become stronger and faster.
Become a Vampire Hunter
If you don’t like to be a vampire, then you can become vampire hunter with the goal of hunting down these evil creatures. Equip yourself with the new crossbow weapon and jump into action!
Vampirism Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge mod to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- (Optional) Install GuideAPI to get a guidebook.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
If you ever fancy of becoming a vampire or fighting against one, then this mod is definitely for you.
Vampirism – Become a vampire! Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.