Make Sheep a lot more interesting with Shear Madness mod 1.13/1.12.2 by AtomicBlom. This mod adds a way to Chisel sheep and more.
What the Mod Offers
The mod will spawn various new sheep such as TNT sheep and redstone sheep in your world randomly. With this mod, you can chisel the sheep using the chisel mod. Special sheep can also interact with the world. TNT sheep will explode when exposed to redstone signal, glowstone sheep will light the area around them, cactus sheep will deal damage and destroy items around them, and more.
Shear Madness Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the Chisel mod and all its required mods.
- Download the Shear Madness mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put all the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
Although the mod is a bit unbalanced, it adds new uses for sheep which makes it worthwhile breed and tame them.
Shear Madness Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.