Ever wanted to use the mods created by the Dragon Team? Install TheDragonLib mod first and go ahead and install your favorite mod.
What the Mod Offers
TheDragonLib mod is a library mod that contains several essential utils, codes, and functionality that is common for most of the mods used and created by the team of mod developers called TheDragonTeam.
The mod is required by the popular mod ArmorPlus, Mob Settings, Useful Recipes, and many more.
How to Install TheDragonLib Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5
As a library mod, TheDragonLib mod requires only the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
If you plan on using one of the cool mods created by TheDragonTeam group, you’ll definitely need to install this mod first.