Unleash darkness in your world and conquer the evil with this challenging content mod – EvilCraft 1.13/1.12.2! Created by mod developer Kroeser, this mod adds new mobs, new items, new weapons, new structures, and more.
What the Mod Offers
EvilCraft is a magic, content, and technical mod that is based on a secret and ancient source of evil. The game features a tiered technological progression of the evil technology that opens up even more evil things to the game.
The mod features blood-based technology, spirits and specter mobs, evil machines, modular brooms that you can use to legitly fly around the world like a witch, powerful and wicked weapons, and so much more.
EvilCraft Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download Cyclops Core mod.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
The mod is pretty impressive and works even better when played with friends. The new blocks, items, and machines make the mod useful for Survival. EvilCraft is also pretty fun to play around with.
EvilCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.