Spice up your Minecraft world generation with this cool mod – Natura! Created by username mDiyo, the Natura mod changes how Minecraft world generates by adding some few small additions.
What the Mod Offers
The Natura mod 1.13/1.12.2 is a world-gen companion to the mod Tinker’s construct and works pretty well with other mods that adds a whole lot of biomes like ExtraBiomesXL and Biomes O’ Plenty. However, the Natura mod can be used as a standalone and has its own wonderful content.
With Natura mod Installed, unique trees will start to generate and world generation will be more balanced. This mod affects both the Overworld and the Nether world.
Note that this is a world generation mod and does not affect already generated worlds and maps. It is recommended to start a new game after installing this mod.
Natura Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
- Download the Mantle mod.
- Download Natura using the link below.
- Place the Mantle and Natura in your mods folder inside your Minecraft directory
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
Natura mod makes Minecraft 1.13 and 1.12.2 more interesting and exploration more rewarding. If you’ve played Minecraft over and over again and wants something new and exciting, then install the Natura mod and make a new world!
Natura Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.