Deal with hordes of zombies and creepers from afar with the help of the new arrows from Bullseye Mod 1.13/1.12.2.
What the Mod is About?
Bullseye is a simple mod that adds more than 10 new arrow types to the game. Each new arrow has special features including setting blocks on fire, dying sheep with new colors, and so much more. The mod also features an expensive diamond arrow that can deal twice the amount of damage than regular arrows, and a powerful bomb arrow that explodes on contact with blocks and mobs – dealing massive damage.
Bullseye Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The new arrows perfectly fit the theme and gameplay of vanilla Minecraft. Many of the new arrows are quite powerful but are also quite expensive to craft. Overall we highly recommend installing this mod.
Bullseye Mod 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.