Store your items in a more fashionable and stylish way with the MultiStorage Mod 1.13/1.12.2. Created by the talented mod developer ShetiPhian, this mod adds tons of new storage varieties to your Minecraft game.
What the Mod Offers
The mod adds various storage blocks categorized into three different types.
Enderlink Chests provides networked storage with contents that can be linked and access anywhere from chests of the same color. This is similar to EnderStorage mod.
Vaults are rooms that allow only you or the people you allow to access it. They can store a variety of items inside, as well as other chests.
The miscellaneous category includes hidden storage box, junk box, and storage stackings.
MultiStorage Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge mod at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download ShetiPhianCore mod.
- Download the MultiStorage mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %appdata%.
- Go to ‘.minecraft’ folder.
- Copy the downloaded mod files to the mods folder inside your Minecraft directory
- Have fun.
Should You Install It?
The mod adds wonderful and effective ways to store items and blocks. The mod is also compatible with other tech mods, while it also fits the vanilla Minecraft theme.
MultiStorage Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.