Ever had a problem of trying to interact with multiple sides of a block but find yourself unable to? The CapabilityProxy mod is the solution for you!
What the Mod is About?
The mod extends the capabilities of one-side of a target block to five additional sides – now you can access all sides. The mod allows blocks to communicate with their neighbors more effectively. The mod also features entity capability proxy that allows interaction as with various entity as if they are blocks and item capability proxy that allows players to access and interact with various items as if they are blocks.
How to Install CapabilityProxy Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod is especially helpful when playing with technology mods that adds automation to the game.