Bring out a little bit of Twilight Forest into your woods with this nice cosmetic mod by username csb987 – Rainbow Oak Trees Mod.
What is the Mod About?
This simple mod adds Rainbow Oak Trees to the game. Albeit rare, these trees randomly appear on flower forest biomes and can come in a variety of shapes and colors. Sometimes, a sapling can be found in villages or dungeon chests – allowing players to plant their own colorful rainbow oak tree. All part of the mod can be configured in the config file, and the codes and files used to create this mod comes from the open source Twilight Forest mod.
Rainbow Oak Trees Mod Showcase
How to Install Rainbow Oak Trees Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The simple mod adds only one kind of tree – and it is absolutely beautiful. We highly recommend installing this mod to add more colors to your Minecraft world.