Chop trees and harvest wood with ease and without the hassle of climbing up with this simple yet absolutely helpful mod called Treecapitator 1.8/1.7.10 by username bspkrs.
What the Mod is About?
The mod is pretty simple, it allows users to break an entire tree with all its wooden blocks and leaves by simply chopping the tree with an axe. The mod is pretty balanced as the number of blocks destroyed will be deducted from the axe’s durability. The mod is pretty helpful to avoid awkward chopping of floating logs and treetops.
Treecapitator Mod Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download bspkrsCore mod.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
There are many other mods that do the same function. However, it is undeniable that having one of these mods are very convenient and helpful. It is highly recommended to install one of the mods that make chopping trees easier.
Treecapitator Mod 1.8 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.