Store, sort out and manage your items with ease with the help of the mod Refined Relocation 2 by the talented mod developer BlaytheNinth.
What the Mod Offers
The mod provides new sorting chests that automatically combines and sort network based on configurable filters. The mod also has new storage blocks like the Iron chest, a block extender, faster and customizable filters, and many more.
Refined Relocation 2 Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
The mod is best used when installed alongside other tech-based mod that promotes automation and item transportation. The new filter system as well as the new storage is very helpful and useful in both vanilla Minecraft and modding Minecraft.
Refined Relocation 2 Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.