Want to play with the ever-popular BuildCraft mod? Then you need to download and install the BuildCraft Core!
What is the Mod About?
As the name suggests, this is a core mod for all Buildcraft modules. The mod does almost nothing in itself, as it depends upon the other modules. However, the mod contains shared codes and resources for BuildCraft modules to work and is required by all of them.
BuildCraft Core Mod Showcase
How to Install BuildCraft Core Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge mod to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
BuildCraft is not only popular but is also a great mod that many mod packs use. This mod is necessary for BuildCraft to function.