Bring along all your favorite items with the portable storage of this mod! Backpacks are a customizable portable storage mod created by mod developer Brad16840.
What the Mod Offers
As the mod title implies, the mod adds customizable backpacks that can be accessed from almost any GUI. These backpacks can be configured to carry any type of item and can even be personalized to display your favorite color. The backpacks can also be placed on the wall as an easy-to-carry storage unit or can be brought along in the player’s back.
How to Install Backpacks Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
The mod is pretty fun to use and is very helpful for survival gameplay where storage management is a necessity. The backpack is also very stylish and displays properly on the player’s back so you can tell if the other players are wearing one or not.