Increase your storage and share storage spaces with your friends in this well-made portable storage mod called Wearable Backpacks 1.13/1.12.2!
What the Mod is About?
Created by PuppetzMedia and his team, this mod adds portable, placeable backpacks that are both unique and charming. Unlike other similar mods, you can only have one backpack in your inventory, and wearing the backpack occupies the armor slot. The backpack can be dyed and can be accessed by other players even while you’re still wearing it – just like in real life! The mod is also highly configurable.
Wearable Backpacks Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod is pretty lovely, well-made and well balanced. We highly recommend this mod even over other similar mods simply because it is more charming and more balanced.
Wearable Backpacks Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.