Unleash your inner love for furries with the Tails mod! Created by username Kihira and his team, this mod allows the players to have their own animal tails and ears!
What the Mod Offers
The Tails mod adds a bunch of different tails, ears, and wings to the game that any player can equip. These cosmetic items can be customized and recolored and have their very own custom animations. These new “parts” will also dynamically react to the action of the player and respond accordingly.
How to Install Tails Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires both the modding API Minecraft Forge and the library mod FoxLib to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download FoxLib mod.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
Tails is a cosmetic mod that doesn’t affect gameplay in any way. However, it is a really fun mod to be installed on a multiplayer server, where anyone can dress up or roleplay as a furry or demi-human.