Ever wondered why you can’t make sticks out of saplings or get flint out of gravel? Pam’s Simple Recipes Mod adds a lot of simple yet useful recipes that do make a lot of sense.
What the Mod is About?
The mod adds some simple recipes that make sense to the game’s logic. The mod also makes it possible to craft saddles and name tags that are otherwise impossible to craft in vanilla Minecraft. The mod is pretty simple and affects sticks, flints, dyes, cobblestones, cactuses, horse armors, name tags, saddles, glasses, and more.Pam’s Simple Recipes Mod Showcase
How to Install Pam’s Simple Recipes Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod is pretty helpful and it makes Minecraft better by adding just some few simple recipes. We highly recommend installing this mod.