Make your automation work a lot easier with the cool AutoPackager Mod 1.13/1.12.2! This mod uses the power of the Redstone Flux to create simple items and more.
What the Mod Offers
Basically, the mod adds a single block that can open up various possibilities for automation. Using the Redstone Flux power from the mod Thermal Expansion, the new block can create items using simple recipes and store them at a nearby storage, as long as it is receiving power and have the correct materials nearby, it will start to create the items and place it on the nearby storage. The AutoPackager block can also be used as a sorting connector for refined relocation network, among many others.
AutoPackager Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The AutoPackager Mod requires an energy source not found on vanilla Minecraft. Although not an add-on mod per se, it does require the Redstone Flux from the mod Thermal Foundation and Thermal Expansion. To install the mod, follow the steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install Thermal Foundation and Thermal Expansion, as well as all the other prerequisite mods.
- Download the AutoPackager Mod using the link below.
- Drag and drop the mod file to ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
Should You Install It?
This mod adds new possibilities and expands the automation of the Thermal series. If you are already using the Thermal series, then adding this mod is harmless.
AutoPackager Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.