If you like the idea of moving inventories between chests and other containers but hate the confusion of working with dozens of hoppers, the Router Reborn mod is for you. This mod can transfer to or extract from any connected inventory, so you can move items around as you wish and much faster than you would be able to if you needed to build a ton of hoppers and create chains. There are many parameters you can set for the mod to make it work in different ways as well, so this is not a one-size-fits-all type of mod.
With Thorough, for example, Router Reborn will not move onto the next container until the one it is currently focusing on has been filled or emptied completely. Eject will tell the mod to spit out items once they reach a certain container, which you can then make tumble into other containers with hoppers. The best part about Router Reborn is that you don’t need to fill your world with ugly Router blocks to make it work. Instead, you can camouflage them as any other block you like – just use the Camouflage item to right click on the block of your choice, then left click a Router to give it a facelift.
Router Reborn Mod Installation
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your .minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Router Reborn Mod into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- That was all, enjoy!
Router Reborn Mod 1.16.4 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.