Ever wanted to have your own clone and transfer consciousness to it? Now you can with Minecraft’s Sync mod! Created by the talented mod developer iChun, this mod provides the player with clones that he/she can directly control.
What the Mod Offers
The mod provides new items and blocks that allows for the creation of clones. These clones are basically new entities and individual with their own inventory, level, and even game mode. However, the clones created will be like mindless shells. To make the clones useful, you will have transfer your consciousness to these clones – just like in the movie Avatar! You can create multiple clone shells and sync to their bodies one at a time.
Sync Mod Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download iChun Util mod.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
The mod makes Minecraft more interesting with the clones that you can control. You may even make the setting similar to the movie Avatar and have fun re-enacting.
Sync Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.