Are you bored of the vanilla zombies, skeletons, and creepers? Then install scarier monsters into your game with Deadly Monsters mod 1.13/1.12.2 by username RadexG.
What the Mod is About?
Deadly Monsters Mod adds a total of 10 new mobs to the game, 8 new items, and 10 new blocks. The new mobs are themed around walking corpses and vengeful spirits. With this mod installed, Minecraft will not only be a more horrifying place, but also a lot more dangerous.
Deadly Monsters Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod not only adds new creatures, but also new items and blocks that come along with it. Although the mod is pretty well made, the new monsters are horrifying and disturbing and we can’t recommend it to all players.
Deadly Monsters Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.