See what’s inside the chest without opening it with this fun and helpful mod called HoloInventory! Created by username Dries007, the mod allows players to look at the content of any block, item, or NPC!
What the Mod Offers
The mod adds a new hot key that will display a hologram of all items inside a block or object. The mod works on villager’s trade as well as other blocks and containers from other mods. HoloInventory Mod can be configured; however, the hologram is just for show and doesn’t have any interaction function. The mod is pretty helpful when looking at trades available for NPCs and when looking over a chest without opening it and triggering a trap.
Exchangers Mod Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge mod to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
The mod is pretty helpful especially on servers where traps are rampant. The game also works well with other mods and can be used alongside various technology mods for convenience.
HoloInventory Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.