Find your way across the vast Minecraft World with the mini-map mod MapWriter 2 by VectronDiablon. View the places you’ve explored and make your own Map!
What the Mod Offers
MapWriter 2 is a well-optimized and well-made minimap mod for Minecraft. The mod features a customizable mini-map, and a full-scale full-screen GUI map that is both very clear and detailed even when viewed in-game
The mod also features configurable block colors, colored biomes, waypoints, map zoom function, rotating map, custom texture pack support, in-game keybinds, and many more.
Maps created with this mod can also be saved and written to a PNG image and can also be used on servers.
How to Install MapWriter 2 Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
MapWriter 2 is one of the most functional and optimized mini-map mods available to Minecraft. We highly recommend this mod if you haven’t had a mini-map mod installed.