Like other library mods, LunatriusCore Mod 1.12.2 is practically useless on its own. It does come with a few small changes that don’t make a big difference in-game, but these are negligible. The real reason you would pick up this mod is to go with all of the other mods by Lunatrius, which all depend on this core mod for certain bits of code to make them work. Library mods like LunatriusCore cut down on the size of related mods by cutting down on redundant coding – this means that mods like Laser Level and InGame Info won’t work unless you have this core mod installed as well.
With that said, there’s not much else to include in this review. LunatriusCore doesn’t do much on its own, so probably 99.9% of players who aren’t using any of the related mods also will have no reason to use this mod. Some of the mods which need this library are very nice and worth checking out, including Monster Spawn Highlighter, Stackie and the mods which were previously mentioned, not to mention 2 or 3 more. There are about 10 mods in total which require LunatriusCore, and you can find a full list at the author’s website where he still releases regular updates.
LunatriusCore Mod Installation
The LunatriusCore Mod requires Minecraft Forge to be installed.
Just as with most of the Forge-based mods, this wonderful mod uses the standard installation procedure.
- Download the version of the mod you want, download buttons are below.
- Grab the downloaded file.
- Drop and place the downloaded file in the mods folder inside Minecraft’s directory (%appdata%/.minecraft/mods).
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
LunatriusCore Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.