Add a dash of modern warfare to the game with parachutes, air drops, and more with Air Support mod 1.13/1.12.2 by username Vadis365.
What the Mod is About?
Air support mod is a mod originally made for the Invasion Modpack. This mod adds custom air drops, airdrop crates, parachutes, remote controls, modern utilities, health, and so much more. The mod also features advanced world spawning removal and grief drops and is designed for multiplayer gameplay with other modern mods like guns, mechs, turrets, and more.
Air Support Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod is best paired with other modern mods that add guns, turrets, and more. The mod could also work together with technology-based mods.
Air Support Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.